In this post, we will see how to add or embed youtube video into a blogger post.
If you want to do the same for your blog, then follows the following steps:
1. Search a video that you want on www.youtube.com.
2. Click on the 'Share' button (shown in following snapshot).
3. After second step, you will get following window. Click on "Embed" button and copy the HTML code that you get.
4. Get sign in to www.blogger.com by entering your credentials. Open your post. Click on HTML and Paste the code in the required position.
5. Save and publish the post.
6. You can also change the width and height of frame by changing the respective attributes of iframe tag (From the code that you have pasted).
Next: What is Cloud Computing? / Basics of Cloud Computing (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, Public, Private, Community, Hybrid Cloud)
Previous: How to use custom domain name for your Blog on Blogger (domain name from godaddy) - Explanation with screenshots
Post a Comment