In this post, we will see how to install eclipse c/c++ on windows 10.
Follow the following steps:
1. Download MinGW from the link https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/ and install it.
2. Go to the Settings -> System -> About -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Environment Variables. Select Path from System Variables. Then click edit. Click New and add C:\MinGW\bin . Then Okay.
3. Download jdk from this link https://www.oracle.com/in/java/technologies/javase-downloads.html . Install jdk from this .exe file.
4. Download Eclipse IDE for C/C++ from this link https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/kepler/sr2/eclipse-ide-cc-developers and install it.
5. After installation go to File -> New -> C/C++ Project -> All -> C++ Managed Build. Choose Hello World C++ Project from Executables. Also choose MinGW GCC from Toolchains. Also give name to the project. Then click Next, Next and Finish.
6. A project with Hello World program will get opened. Then Build Project and Run it.