In this post, we will see Design Issues for Abstract Data Types | PPL | Sebesta | Abstract Data Types Encapsulation Constructs | design issues for abstract data types, ppl, sebesta, abstract data types and encapsulation constructs
2. Design issues for Abstraction
1. The form of the container for the interface to the type.
2. Whether abstract data types can be parameterized.
3. What access controls are provided and how such controls are specified.
4. Whether the specification of the type is physically separate from its implementation (or whether that is a developer choice).
Watch following video:
Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0njNMompo